MRS. KRETSCHMAR'S 4TH GRADE CLASS
I feel it’s very important that we work together to help your child be the best student he/she can be. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me by note, phone or e-mail.
468-2591 ex. 2255
firstname.lastname@example.org Classroom Newsletter 4th Grade Symbaloo
Pioneer Elementary Rules
• Keep your hands and feet to yourself
• Respect others and their property
• Listen while others are talking
• Raise your hand to answer or ask questions
• Do your work, and hand it in on time
• Be Honest and Respectful
"You Can't Say You Can't Play"
#1 Rule in Life is
Treat others as you would like to be treated!