MR. HOLBROOK'S 6TH GRADE CLASS
As an experienced teacher, I know the importance of working together to enhance the learning of each student. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please call, write me a note, come in to the classroom or drop me an e-mail.E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone#: (320) 468-6458 ext. 2261
Typically I’m in school at 7:00am and can be reached on my classroom phone. The best way to reach me is by email.
6th Grade Symbaloo
Welcome Back to 2017-2018 School Year.....
6th Grade Math Goals
6th Grade Health Goals
Understand the structure and function of the body systems mentioned below
All body systems
More skeletal system
Female reproductive system
Male reproductive system
6th Grade Science Goals
Our sixth grade "Big 5" science goals:
1. The student will be able to understand the engineering process is one of trial and error.
2. The student will understand the basic make up of an Atom
3. The student will have knowledge of the periodic table.
4. The students will have knowledge of force, motion, and simple machines.
5. The student must have the necessary skills to organize, log and journal to keep accurate account of activities and findings.